In the use of applications, language is an important factor. Because if you don’t understand the language in an application, it will be difficult for you to use it.
One application that I will discuss here is Google Meet. This application has many features. But Google Meet does not provide a language setting that can be selected directly.
Well, if you are curious about how to change the language in Google Meet, here I will explain.
How to Change Google Meet Language on PC / Laptop
In general, Google Meet can also be used on a PC or laptop by accessing the official website via a browser.
For the language settings themselves, we can change them through the Google account configuration. Just like when we want to change the name of the Google Meet account.
For more details, here’s how to change the Google Meet language on a PC or laptop:
1. The first step, please open the Google Chrome browser first.
2. Then click on your Google account profile and select the Manage your Google Account button.
Manage Google Account Options
3. After entering the Google Account page, you can click the Personal Info tab.
4. Scroll down and click the Language menu in the General preferences for the web column.
5. Later you will be directed to the Language page, here you can click the pencil icon in the Preferred Language column.
6. Next type Indonesia and click Select.
Indonesian Language Options on Google Meet
7. Finally, you can go back to Google Meet and make sure the language has been changed.
Oh yes, by changing the language through your Google account, all the languages in your browser will also change. So it’s not only on the Google Meet site.
How to Change Google Meet Language on Mobile
Furthermore, if you use the application version of Google Meet on your cellphone, then you can change it through the language settings on the cellphone.
There, you can search for the language you want to use. After that, the language in the Google Meet application and the entire system on your cellphone will also be changed.
Here’s how to change the Google Meet language on your cellphone that you can follow:
1. First, let’s first check the language used by the Google Meet application.
2. Then open Settings on the cellphone you are using.
3. Next look for General management settings.
General Management Options on HP
4. Ketuk Language and input.
Menu Language and Input di HP
5. Then tap the Language menu again.
6. Select the Add Language button.
Add Language option on HP
7. Find the language you want to add, for example here I want to find Indonesian.
8. After that a message will appear SetIndonesia (Indonesia) as the default language, here you can tap Set as default to apply the language.
Menu Set as Default Language HP
9. Finally, please open the Google Meet application and check the language.
Since the system-wide language on your cellphone will change too, it is recommended to use only the language that you normally use.
The final word
Here are some ways to change the language in Google Meet. Whether it’s for those of you who usually use Google Meet on PCs/laptops or HP applications.
This language setting can be selected as desired. Because Google itself basically already supports all languages. Of course, including the languages, we use most often, Indonesian and English.
If there is something that is not understood, or something is not clear, please write a comment in the column below. Hope it is useful.