Netflix is a great way to spend your free time, but if you’ve been noticing that your favorite show has been disappearing from the ‘Continue Watching’ list ever so slowly, there might be a reason for that! In this article, we’re going to show you how to remove a show from ‘Continue Watching’ on Netflix so that you can watch it without having to worry about it disappearing again.
If you’re having trouble finding something to watch on Netflix and you keep seeing the “Continue Watching” button on shows that you don’t want to watch but can’t seem to get rid of, it might be time to try out one of these tips.
How to Remove a Show from ‘Continue Watching’ on Netflix
If you have watched a show on Netflix and want to remove it from your Continue Watching queue, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the show’s page on Netflix.
2. On the right side of the page, under “Status,” select “Remove from Continue Watching.”
3. Select the reason for removal if you wish, and click “Remove.”
Your show will be removed from your Continue Watching queue and no longer available for streaming.
What to Do if You Already Removed a Show from ‘Continue Watching’ on Netflix
If you already removed a show from ‘Continue Watching’ on Netflix, there are a few things you can do to clean up your account. First, make sure that you only watch shows that you have added to your watchlist. Next, try watching the show on Netflix Instant Watch rather than through the ‘Continue Watching’ feature. Finally, if streaming isn’t working for the show or if you just want to make sure that it’s deleted from your account, contact customer service.
What if You Can’t Remove a Show from ‘Continue Watching’ on Netflix?
If you’ve tried to remove a show from ‘Continue Watching’ on Netflix and it won’t go away, there may be a way to fix it. This article will outline the steps you need to take in order to get rid of a show from ‘Continue Watching’ on Netflix.
- How to Add Apps on Roku in Three Ways
- How to Remove a Show from ‘Continue Watching’ on Netflix
- How To Program an RCA Universal Remote
First, make sure you’re watching the show that you want to remove. If you’re not watching it, then the removal process won’t work. Next, open the Netflix app on your device and select the show that you want to remove. Then, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
Next, click on ‘Watch Instantly’ under ‘Status’. This will start streaming the show immediately so that you can’t remove it anymore. After the show has started streaming, click on the red x next to ‘Continue Watching’ in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Now, you’ll need to confirm that you want to permanently remove the show from your account. To do this, click on ‘Remove from Watchlist’ in the bottom right corner of the screen.
How to Remove Shows from Continue Watching on Netflix Using a TV
If you’re watching a show and want to remove it from continuing watching on Netflix, there are a few ways to go about it. The first way is to use your TV’s settings. On most TVs, you can access the Continue Watching option by pressing the yellow button on the remote or by going to the menus. From here, you can select which shows you want to continue watching and uncheck the box for the show you want to remove.
The second way to remove a show from continuing watching is to use the Netflix app on your phone or computer. From the main menu, scroll down and select Settings. Under “Features,” select Continue Watching. Next, scroll down until you see the show you want to remove and tap on it. You’ll now have three options: Remove from Queue, Remove from List, or Cancel.
If you choose Remove from Queue, the show will be removed from your watch list but will still be available for streaming if you have queued it up. If you choose to Remove it from the List, the show will be immediately removed from your watch list and unavailable for streaming. Finally, if you choose Cancel, nothing will happen and the show will remain available for streaming.
How to Remove Shows from Continue Watching in the Netflix App
When you’re finished with a show on Netflix, it’s time to remove it from Continue Watching.
To do this:
1. Open the Netflix app on your device.
2. Select your account.
3. Under “My Shows,” select the show you want to remove.
4. On the right side of the screen, under “Remove Show,” select “Yes.”
5. Congratulations! Your show is now removed from Continue Watching and can be watched again anytime.
How to Remove Shows from Continue Watching on Netflix Using a Web Browser
If you want to remove a show from Continue Watching on Netflix using a web browser, follow these steps:
1. Navigate toNetflix.com in your web browser.
2. On the home page, click on the show’s icon in the top left corner.
3. In the Shows list on the right, select the show you want to remove from Continue Watching.
4. Under “Action,” click on “Remove from Continue Watching.”
5. Netflix will confirm that you want to remove this show from Continue Watching and provide a link to continue watching the series elsewhere on Netflix.